Rain Date: August 2 - 4
See below for Online Registration
Skill level is not required at the Gateway Softball Marathon. Players are allowed (and even encouraged!) to bribe our celebrity umpires for runs, to buy outs, have opposing players run the bases in flippers or make opponents take their turn ‘at bat’ with tennis rackets or whiffle bats, or dress up in costume. All bribes and contributions support Gateway services.
Games will be played at: Plannger’s Field in Benton Township at River Park Field
555 Zollar Drive, Benton Harbor, MI
*Entry fee for teams is $350.00 which includes:
- Team T-shirts for 12 players
- Lunch and Raffle tickets for each player
- Team Photo
- Team/Organization facebook event page
- Teams that have a paid registration packet on file by June 15th will have team name printed on T-shirts, choice of date and time slots as available.
In-house mini fundraisers designed to assist in raising Bribe Money for your team and the Cross-Marketing of your organization.
SIGN-UP TODAY TO QUALIFY FOR OUR EARLY BIRD DRAWING FOR A $500.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE FOR YOUR COMPANY!
Click on the timeslot below your team would like to play
|FRI 7/26/13||SAT 7/27/13||SUN 7/28/13|
|4:00pm – 5:30pm||8:00am – 9:30am||9:00am – 10:30am|
|5:30pm – 7:00pm
||9:30am – 11:00am||10:30am – 12:00pm|
|7:00pm – 8:30pm
|11:00am – 12:30pm||12:00pm - 1:30pm
|8:30pm – 10:00pmPM||12:30pm – 2:00pm||1:30pm - 3:00pm|
|2:00pm - 3:30pm|
|3:30pm – 5:00pm
|5:00pm – 6:30pm|
|6:30pm – 8:00pm
|8:00pm – 9:30pm|
* Green means this team needs an opponent. Call us if your team can play them.